What Game You Play’n?

Seeing what games you're playing is a lot of fun! I recently become interested in Apex Legends. The battle royale game has exciting characters and weapons. I also enjoy Valorant a lot; it's a team-based shooter with lots of strategic elements.

Seeing what games you're playing is a lot of fun! I recently become interested in Apex Legends. The battle royale game has exciting characters and weapons. I also enjoy Valorant a lot; it's a team-based shooter with lots of strategic elements.

Been playing a bit of Starfield, Hogwarts Legacy and Nights of Azure 2. Bit of an odd mix, but I just bought a new controller for my PC and wanted to test it out on a variety of games.

I'm finally deep into TOTK where it is enjoyable. I made the mistake of exploring everywhere with only four hearts so I was getting my butt kicked regularly. I'd put it down for a couple of days. Now, I am on the fourth dungeon and have completed about 30 shrines.

I also picked up the ROG Ally but have yet to open it. I'm going to get Spierman remastered on steam to break it in.

These days, I'm immersed in the world of World of Warcraft (WoW). Exploring Azeroth, battling epic foes, and uncovering the rich lore of this legendary MMORPG has been a captivating experience. Additionally, I've been intrigued by the vibrant community of WoW private servers, some of which are dedicated to the Wrath of the Lich King (WotLK) expansion. These servers offer a fresh twist on the classic game, making my WoW journey even more exciting and diverse. If you have any questions or insights about WoW, private servers, or WotLK Private Servers, I'm here to chat and share in the adventure!

Latest content

Back