Selling Ultra Cheap Xbox games, DLC from Argentina, Turkey & more

Price
$3-40

Wondergames

Newcomer
Trophies
I'm able to buy and provide AT MUCH CHEAPER PRICES Xbox games or DLC from Argentina, Turkey, etc.

TELEGRAM: @Wondergames

FAQ:
Everyone can use this key, just use VPN when activating key

All it takes is to buy a key from me, turn on VPN, go to Microsoft wesbsite, sign in to your Microsoft Account and login, activate. Once done that the game will be available on your Xbox to be downloaded and played:)

Payments via:
CRYPTO
revolut
Paypal (+fee)

Even if this is legit (and I doubt it is), what is there to stop people from just using thier VPN's to set thier location to somewhere like Argentina or Turkey then buying the games themselves? You already said one would need a VPN to activate the game key anyway, so why would we need you?

Last edited:
Even if this is legit (and I doubt it is), what is there to stop people from just using thier VPS to set thier location to somewhere like Argentina or Turkey then buying the games themselves? You already said one would need a VPN to activate the game key anyway, so why would we need you?
Maybe because you actually need cards from the country of the xbox store you want to buy the game from? You're free to doubt me or test the service with a cheap game, you're welcome to message me anytime on telegram @Wondergames

Maybe because you actually need cards from the country of the xbox store you want to buy the game from? You're free to doubt me or test the service with a cheap game, you're welcome to message me anytime on telegram @Wondergames

Thank for the offer, but I think I'll just doubt you. You'll just take my money and run. Besides, one can use PayPal to buy Xbox games.

Thank for the offer, but I think I'll just doubt you. You'll just take my money and run. Besides, one can use PayPal to buy Xbox games.
oh, I forgot. You can't use Paypal on Argentina and Turkey Xbox Store, otherwise everybody would be doing that ;)

You're free to think what you want, I respect that.

You seriously think your the first person to try this scam? You're not even the first person to try it on this forum! It's actually quite well known, we know how this works. You either;

1. Take the payment from your victim for the game key and then never message them back.
  2. Sell them a key originally bought fraudulently (Likely with stolen credit card information) that will wither be redacted from your victim or forcibly refunded by the game publisher back to Xbox..

We're not stupid, mate.

Last edited:
Ok you don't know me but have the right to attack me with false accusations, what a wonderful and friendly forum I ended up in. I'll stop replying to you, I leave you the last words so you feel good about yourself, MrIknowAll

I'm just calling it like I see it, mate. And what I have to say is not a reflection of this forum, this is all just me. All I want is for people to know the risk involved with deals.

EDIT: Which is my nobody should do business with this person if:

1. They refuse to show a receipt for the game key.
  2. They refuse to show proof they have the actual physical card. And before you say it @Wondergames somebody's credit card information is not compromised by just showing the long number and the valid till date at the front. Edit out the name if needs be, but show the rest.
Don't give this person a penny until you see both those things.

Last edited:
And one more thing, don't contact them through Telegram. There's a good reason why it's popular with scammers. Insist on communicating through some other means.

@Wondergames You can laugh all you want, because I know the one thing you won't be doing is laughing all the way to bank as we both know that if people follow my guide, you'll never get any money out of them. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back