The JoyFreak Community Thread

It seems my mum is no longer wanting to eat or drink. A nurse came today to put on a fentanyl patch as the tablets aren't working for some reason. That's not a good sign, and one needs to prepare for the worst.

P.S. This guy is a real piece of trash for continung to slag me off, along with my family. But I don't want to make this about that moron. He loves the attention.

Last edited:
It seems my mum is no longer wanting to eat or drink. A nurse came today to put on a fentanyl patch as the tablets aren't working for some reason. That's not a good sign, and one needs to prepare for the worst.

P.S. This guy is a real piece of trash for continung to slag me off, along with my family. But I don't want to make this about that moron. He loves the attention.

Sorry to hear that about your mum, but I need to point out once again you still talking about this stalker and you need to stop. Ans also once again, I want to ask why are you posting links to the other forums he's bothering you one? hat do you expect any of us to do with that information? It's not like the staff here on Joyfreak can remove posts on other forums and the rest of us are not going to join these other forums for the purpose of "taking up arms" on your behalf. I sympathise with you on this situation, I truly do, and I'm sure others on JoyFreak do as well, but this persistent posting about it on here is not going to help you. You said it yourself:

But I don't want to make this about that moron. He loves the attention.

Exactly, so stop talking about him.

Please give our best wishes to your mother for us.

Last edited:
It's really bothering me. I ain't gonna lie.

I keep getting emails saying he has replied to posts on other forums. Usually ones with no active moderators.

I also don't really feel safe online anymore. He got my address details, contacts film producers, sex workers, and even my own family members.

It's really bothering me. I ain't gonna lie.

I keep getting emails saying he has replied to posts on other forums. Usually ones with no active moderators.

I also don't really feel safe online anymore. He got my address details, contacts film producers, sex workers, and even my own family members.

All the more reason to not include links to this guy as this is even more out of our depth than I thought. Not only is linking us to him and his accounts on other forums not going to help, clearly it's not safe either. Because of that, it would be best if you remove those thinks from your post. This a matter for the police, not some random people on a forum, to deal with.

EDIT: I have removed those links from my quote. I strongly urge you to do the same thing with your original post.

TakkTalk's "Fast Broadband" is only 0.2 MBPS, so I'm glad I decided to cancel my contract. It felt like I was putting money down the chute having such a chronic speed.

Even my mobile data is slightly quicker than that...

TakkTalk's "Fast Broadband" is only 0.2 MBPS, so I'm glad I decided to cancel my contract. It felt like I was putting money down the chute having such a chronic speed.

Even my mobile data is slightly quicker than that...

That is ridiculously slow. Slow enoght to make me suspect your ISP is not the issue. it must be something wrong with the line.

I think so.

I stay in a second floor flat. They said fibre wasn't available when I signed up. I don't remember having any issues with Virgin Media, as I was with them for a few years.

I think so.

I stay in a second floor flat. They said fibre wasn't available when I signed up. I don't remember having any issues with Virgin Media, as I was with them for a few years.

Honestly, I would either switch back or pester your current provided to come check the line.

Apparently, TalkTalk is just the worst company to go with.

I was reading all these reviews, and it's difficult to cancel their service outright since it's foreigners who work in these call centres. So I just cancelled my direct debits. They can bill me for the rest of whatever amount they are owed.

My sister got me a stamp to mail out a letter.

Apparently, TalkTalk is just the worst company to go with.

I was reading all these reviews, and it's difficult to cancel their service outright since it's foreigners who work in these call centres. So I just cancelled my direct debits. They can bill me for the rest of whatever amount they are owed.

My sister got me a stamp to mail out a letter.
When it comes to speed they can all only offer the same speed, they all use the same line after all but yeah there is other factors like crappy support etc.

I don't have a phone package. I only took broadband again because my mobile data is so slow indoors. I feel out of pocket, having put up with this speed since March last year.

Outside it is generally fine to rely on 4G. It's just not private enough with people being able to see what you're doing.

God only knows when I can move to a new address. My mum had my EdIndex details. But she sadly passed away on the 9th.

I don't have a phone package. I only took broadband again because my mobile data is so slow indoors. I feel out of pocket, having put up with this speed since March last year.

Outside it is generally fine to rely on 4G. It's just not private enough with people being able to see what you're doing.

God only knows when I can move to a new address. My mum had my EdIndex details. But she sadly passed away on the 9th.

Sorry about your mother. Hopefully you get this all sorted soon.

Latest content

Back